When You Need
Representation in a Civil Case
contracts & commercial litigation
trade secrets & restrictive covenants
Civil Fraud & Other Malfeasance
Our attorneys have handled major civil litigation for some of the country’s largest businesses at some of the nation’s largest law firms. Now, as a boutique law firm we are able to bring our expertise and experience to clients of all sizes, and unlike most of our bigger firm counterparts, we actually try cases.
Our attorneys have worked as defense counsel, and plaintiffs’ counsel, and we have handled a wide variety of civil cases including business disputes, IP theft and restrictive covenants, whistleblower cases, employment cases, contract disputes, collection matters and civil and criminal fraud.
Choose The Firm You Can Trust
Our lawyers have decades of experience with prosecutors, regulators and enforcement authorities. We also have several decades of investigative experience involving some of the most complex corporate malfeasance matters that have hit the headlines during the last twenty-five years.
Our attorneys use their skills, experience and credibility with prosecutors, judges and enforcement counsel to avoid prosecutions, to win at trials and minimize sentences in state and federal courts.
When you retain Ivey & Levetown, you get the benefit of a combined sixty (60) years of experience investigating and handling criminal matters.
We will take the time to listen to you without having to constantly show you that we are the smartest guys in the room. We will work with you to investigate the facts and to develop a strategy, and we will present the facts in the best possible light to the government and/or in court if you decide to go to trial.
Our Lawyers Have Represented Clients In Cases Involving…
- Trade Secret Theft and Restrictive Covenant Litigation
- Employment Related Litigation
- Title VII and D.C. Human Rights Act Cases (Discrimination)
- D.C. Wage and Hour Matters
- Wrongful Discharge
- Police Excessive Force Cases
- Serious Personal Injury
- Educational Related Cases
- Title IX Defense – Educational Institutions
- Student Disabilities: ADA, IDEA
- Campus Disciplinary Defense
- Civil Fraud and Corporate Malfeasance.
- Government Contracting Fraud
- Sexual Misconduct
- Contract Disputes and Commercial Litigation
- False Claims Act and Whistleblower Cases